SAVE – Speak Out Against Violence
- Period: April 1st 2018 – August 31st 2018
- Funding: The project is funded by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The aim of the project is to raise awareness on gender based violence among refugees and asylum seekers in Bulgaria, focusing on vulnerable groups.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To increase beneficiaries’ awareness on GBV, their rights in the host society and the social norms in Bulgaria;
- To improve beneficiaries’ knowledge on types and extent of gender based violence and its consequences;
- To empower beneficiaries with information on and direct support for access to available service providers for response to gender based violence.